Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Perception and Decision Making

At first my perception about e-waste was nothing, but after doing some research and seeing how important recycling e-waste is, my perception is change about e-waste and I care more about it. Also, my teammate play a big role on changing my perception on e-waste if it wasn't for them to assign task and jobs, I would just go on doing the project without caring, and the actual volunteer that our team did was had the most impact on my perception on e-waste. About the decision making for our group, I believe that we carry everything out in order and had barely had any mistake. Which makes our project moves faster and smoother. What we have left to do now is mainly the editing of our video. I predict that later in the few weeks to come, we can carry out task and jobs to finish off the project in time due.

No comments:

Post a Comment